From: Laurent Guerby <guerby@gnat.com>
Subject: Re: Good Books on Standard Ada95 Library
Date: 1997/12/29
Date: 1997-12-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

> Does anyone have a good reference on the Standard Ada95 library.  What
> I am looking for is something like "The Standard C Library" and "The
> [draft] Standard C++ Library" by P.J. Plauger.  There are some very
> good reference books on Ada95, but a reference book organized by
> standard library unit would, for me, be good.

   The library descriptions Reference Manual ("The Standard
   Libraries") is not that hard to read (much easier than the language
   part). You have a list of all library packages with their reference
   in the first page of Annex A. URL:

   <http://www.adahome.com/rm95/rm9x-A.html>

   Good "click and learn",

--
Laurent Guerby <guerby@gnat.com>, Team Ada.
   "Use the Source, Luke. The Source will be with you, always (GPL)."