* HELP! I need an Ada thing
@ 1997-12-17  0:00 GJB1332
From: GJB1332 @ 1997-12-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I don't actually have an Ada compiler(or interpreter; I'm not sure what sort of
language it is, since I've never actually used it)...

* Re: HELP! I need an Ada thing
@ 1997-12-18  0:00 ` Dale Stanbrough
From: Dale Stanbrough @ 1997-12-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

gjb1332@aol.com writes:
>I don't actually have an Ada compiler(or interpreter; I'm not sure what sort of
>language it is, since I've never actually used it)...

Ada is a language, for which there are numerous compilers available. The
best description of it is an "industrialised Pascal"

If you want some info about it look at

	www.cs.rmit.edu.au/~dale/aln/index.html

which presents the language in an introductory manner.

Dale

* Re: HELP! I need an Ada thing
@ 1997-12-19  0:00 ` Armin Schmidle
From: Armin Schmidle @ 1997-12-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

GJB1332 wrote:

> I don't actually have an Ada compiler(or interpreter; I'm not sure what sort of
> language it is, since I've never actually used it)...

Check out
http://www.adahome.com
for more information about this great programming language.
In addition you will get  links to free ADA compilers there.
(http://www.gnat.com for example).

Regards
Armin