From: tconiam@aol.com (TConiam)
Subject: Re: What are Ada file extensions?
Date: 1997/11/08
Date: 1997-11-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>What filename extensions Ada source files have? GNAT uses .ada, .adb,
>.ads, but as I know there are many implementation with many set of
>filename extensions.

I have seen used:

.ads  .adb
_s.ada  .ada, _s.a  .a
.ADA  .ada

I have also seen .gen and .adg for generics, and .ada for standalone
 subprograms.

As you can see their is no standard.  Use what works best with your
 compiler/development environment/mindset.

My preferences are with .ads .adb.

Todd Coniam
Member, Team Ada