* Ada Programmers Needed
@ 1996-02-23  0:00 Bob Crazythuder
From: Bob Crazythuder @ 1996-02-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Arrowhead Space & Telecommunications is a Northern Virginia high
technology firm with an immediate opportunites for numerous junior and
mid-level Ada programmers experienced in Relational Apex, realtime, and
recent coding and testing.  A Department of Defense security clearance is
required.

Arrowhead has a highly competitive compentative compensation package,
with excellent benefits.  Compensation includes 401(k), employee bonuses,
and stock ownership.

Send your resumes in confidence to:
Bob Crazythunder
Director, Information Technologies
Arrowhead Space & Telecommunications
3040 Williams Drive, Suite 201
Fairfax, VA 22031-4618
voice (703) 876-4005
fax (703) 876-4006
email: crazybob.asat@epo.com

* Ada Programmers Needed
@ 1997-05-30  0:00 deborah j nicols
From: deborah j nicols @ 1997-05-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hughes Aircraft of Canada Limited, International Airspace Management
Systems has short-term contracts (6 - 12 months) available immediately
for intermediate and senior software developers.  Could you point us in
the right direction of a specific Usenet for Ada contract seekers?

From: deborah j nicols @ 1997-05-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hughes Aircraft of Canada Limited, International Airspace Management
Systems has short-term contracts (6 - 12 months) available immediately
for intermediate and senior software developers.  Could you point us in
the right direction of a specific Usenet for Ada contract seekers?

* Re: Ada Programmers Needed
@ 1997-06-08  0:00 ` darel
From: darel @ 1997-06-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <338F69D8.54CE@ccgate.hac.com>, djnicols@ccgate.hac.com wrote:
>Hughes Aircraft of Canada Limited, International Airspace Management
>Systems has short-term contracts (6 - 12 months) available immediately
>for intermediate and senior software developers.  Could you point us in
>the right direction of a specific Usenet for Ada contract seekers?

uk.jobs.offered is a good place to start for the UK. Many ADA
contract/permenant jobs are advertised there and generally get a good
response. There are many quite highly qualified ADA Programmers in this
country, and i'm sure if offered good renumeration they might be tempted
to go to Canada. (actually someone from my place of work has already
gone to work for Hughes).

Hope this helps

Darel
---

* ADA PROGRAMMERS NEEDED
@ 1997-06-27  0:00 Cdipgh2
From: Cdipgh2 @ 1997-06-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Michael Ramseur.  I am a recruiter with CDI Information
Services, located in Pittsburgh, PA.  I currently have a demanding need
for ADA programmers (ALL LEVELS) to work on federal projects with
Westinghouse.  If anyone is qualified and would like more info. please
contact me.  Thanks

Michael Ramseur
CDI Information Services
8 Parkway Center
Suite 320
Pittsburgh, PA  15220
412-922-5660 voice
412-922-5703 fax
CDIPGH2@AOL.COM

* Ada PROGRAMMERS NEEDED
@ 1997-07-08  0:00 Cdipgh2
From: Cdipgh2 @ 1997-07-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Major international corporation is searching for 15 talented Ada
programmers to work on conversion project of a Russian Nuclear Power
Plant.   All work will be done in Pittsburgh, PA.  If anyone is interested
in learning about these opportunities please contact:

Michael Ramseur
CDI Information Services
8 Parkway Center
Suite 320