* Database moron and Internet bully Don Erway exposed at http://www.netscum.net/erwayd0.html
@ 1997-06-01  0:00 lucifer Anonymous Remailer
From: lucifer Anonymous Remailer @ 1997-06-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Database moron and Internet bully Don Erway exposed at
http://www.netscum.net/erwayd0.html

Don Erway, derway@nds.com, derway@alumni.caltech.edu, Database moron and
Internet bully.

Erway works for NDC Systems in Irwindale, CA, for a nobody named Dan Fischman:
730 E. Cypress Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016
+1 818 358 1871
fax: +1 818 303 5770

Erway spends countless hours trying to document the whereabouts of
posters to the comp.databases.* family with whom he *violently*
disagrees because they have exposed him as an idiot. Erway then sends
nastygrams to the ISP's servicing those posters during duty hours but
from his whip-dick .edu account. Erway forges his .edu Usenet articles
to make them look like .com articles. Erway is a true coward most famous
for responding countless times to his own meaningless articles. Complain
directly to Fischman's fax 818-303-5770 and make the fax as long as
possible because it makes Fischman and his staff so *crazy*.

Erway sounds very depressed now:

The c2 site is already shut down, and the others don't exist yet.

Mindspring.com is the only site so far that has insisted on condoning the
libelous statements in these pages.

Mindspring webmaster - please reconsider.  3 other sites have already shut
down these pages:  gte.net, earthlink.net, c2.net.  Please don't be the only
site to force legal action.

Don

        Don Erway                       derway@ndc.com
        SW Manager
        NDC Systems                     818-939-3847
        5314 N. Irwindale Ave           Fax:939-3870
        Irwindale, CA, 91706

The following article illustrates just how petty bully Don Erway really is:

Subject:      Re: SPELLING FLAME (was: Writers needed for Extreme News Magazine!!!!!!!!!!!)
From:         derway@ndc.com (D. Erway)
Date:         1997/04/01
Newsgroups:   rec.scuba.equipment

 js> twiddym@aol.com (TwiddyM) wrote:
 >> I am a editor of a online magazine called Extreme News.
 >> I need new people to write articals for varies sports
 >> and location.  If you would be interested send a message
 >> to <TwiddyM@aol.com>.  We have a circulation of 200,000
 >> copies and are growing and need help now.
 >> So please write.
 >> Thanks
 >> Matt
 >> Editor and Chief

 js> For starters, quit spreading this Velveeta all over the net!

 js> Next, lose the excess exclamation points in the message title.

 js> Line 1 should read: "I am an editor of an online magazine..."
 js>                           ^^           ^^

 js> Line 2 should read: "I need new people to write articles for various..."
 js>                                                 ^^^^^^^^     ^^^^^^^

 js> Line 3 should read: "and locations...."
 js>                          ^^^^^^^^

 js> Line 5 understates your immediate requirement for assistance; however,
 js> your address shows how many clues you've owned in your life.  This is,
 js> IMHO, your more pressing need.

Why stop there?  This one is a real live wire!

"If you would be interested send a message to <TwiddyM@aol.com>":

        Maybe it would be better to ask for people who are interested,
rather
        than for people who would be interested.  Perhaps you could learn
        use commas too.

"Editor and Chief".

        Maybe you mean "Editor in Chief", or "Editor and Chef"?

Best of luck with finding those clues!

Do

Don Erway is unique among net.scum in that he never>/i> posts an article
of technical scientific interest in which he introduces, describes, or
proffers an original thought.

All of Erway's usenet articles are trolls of some sort, usually in the
guise of stating his negative opinion in the form of a question to lure
opinion as reponse or simply stating a silly question to see what
happens.

The article below is no exception.

Subject:      Visual Support for GridBag Layout
From:         derway@nospam-ndc.com (D. Erway)
Date:         1997/04/08
Newsgroups:   comp.lang.java.programmer

Attention - Symantec, Asymetrix, Borland, IBM:

It appears that none of you know how to support gridbag layout with a visual
editor.  It is not by letting the user drop a component, and see where it ends
up!  It is not by forcing the user to hand code the constraints, and go
through edit/compile trial & error.

It *is* by giving the user visual control over the grid boundaries, and
whether or not they resize, and over the extent (how many rows & columns) a
component occupies, and whether it resizes within the grid.

If you have not used SpecTCL, SpecJava, or the JavaWorkshop, you do not
understand what I mean.

I have seen messages from various people from just about all your companies
that indicate they do not understand what I mean.

If you do not provide good visual support for gridbag layout, you are
relegated to toy layouts, and toy user interfaces.

Don

        Don Erway                       derway@ndc.com
        NDC Systems                     818-939-3847
        5314 N. Irwindale Ave           Fax:939-3870
        Irwindale, CA, 91706

Disclaimer: These are my own personal opinions, and not those of my
company, or anyone else

* Database moron and Internet bully Don Erway exposed at http://www.netscum.net/erwayd0.html
@ 1997-06-03  0:00 lucifer Anonymous Remailer

From:         derway@ndc.com (D. Erway)