From: mikeveh@aol.com (MikeVeh)
Subject: US - IN - Ada Software Developer
Date: 1997/05/02
Date: 1997-05-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I apologize if this post offends anyone, but I was advised to go ahead an
post this here and, not knowing otherwise, I figured I'd take a shot at
it.

A Fort Wayne, IN based electronics manufacturer needs Software Developers
with skill in Ada, C/C++ and Unix.  A Bachelor's degree in Computer
Science is preferred but not required.  Company offers an opportunity to
work in a leading edge environment developing new technology.  Excellent
compensation and benefits.

ALSO:

US - IN - Embedded Controls Developer

A Fort Wayne, IN based electronics manufacturer needs Embedded Controls
Developers with skill in C/C++ and Unix.  A Bachelor's degree in Computer
Science or Electrical Engineering with a CS minor is preferred but not
required.  Company offers an opportunity to work in a leading edge
environment developing new technology.  Excellent compensation and
benefits.

For complete information contact Michael Veh (nwest!mkv@mrinet.com) or
Claudia Spencer (nwest!cls@mrinet.com) at Management Recruiters of NW
Ohio, 800.298.4749 or fax a resume to the attention of either person at
419.537.8730.  Email resumes may be sent to MikeVeh@aol.com.

Michael K. Veh

"I'd rather die while I'm living that live while I'm dead."
-- J. Buffett