From: johnherro@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Q] Looking for Ada tutorials in postscript format
Date: 1997/04/07
Date: 1997-04-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Jeffrey Templon <templon@studbolt.physast.uga.edu> writes:
> I've found lots of tutorials at the adahome WWW site, but they are all
> in html.  I'd like something I can print out, (gasp) take home, and read.

The Ada tutorial at http://members.aol.com/AdaTutor includes a program BOOK that prints out the entire tutorial text (about 500 screens, one to a page), while retaining the interactive format.  For
example, if a screen asks a question and says "Please press T for True or F for False," the printed page will tell you, at the bottom, which page number to read next if you think the answer is True,
and which page number to read next if you think the answer is False.  I hope this helps.

- John Herro
Software Innovations Technology
http://members.aol.com/AdaTutor
ftp://members.aol.com/AdaTutor