From: gvc@ocsystems.com (G. Vincent Castellano)
Subject: Re: Programming X Windows...
Date: 1996/09/11
Date: 1996-09-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

% Hi,
%    Does anybody know of any good, easy to use,
% freeware programs that will allow me to create X
% Windows applications using ADA or C++? I presume
% you can do it anyway using some sort of calls,
% like API calls in MS Windows, but I am finding it
% hard to find any information. I would be greatful
% of any help,
%

Aforms is an Ada 95 binding to the XForms toolkit, an
X-based GUI Builder and API.  Aforms now includes an
'adapter' utility which translates the output of the GUI
builder from C to Ada 95.  Xforms is free for
non-commercial use.  Download Aforms from

   http://ocsystems.com/xada/xforms1.html

 -    G. Vincent Castellano, Sr. Software Engineer, OC Systems Inc     -
 -   gvc@ocsystems.com :: X/Ada WWW => http://www.ocsystems.com/xada   -
 - "If virtual memory did not exist, it would                          -
 -   have become necessary for us to invent it."                       -