From: kilgallen@eisner.decus.org (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: how to put cursor at X,Y
Date: 1996/10/25
Date: 1996-10-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

SMTP mail produced this failure, so I post this respons instead
of mailing.

In article <3270BBC4.5480@univ-orleans.fr>, GANAYE Pascal <ganaye@univ-orleans.fr> writes:

>I'm a beginner in ADA programming looking for a procedure to put the
>cursor at the position X,Y in the screen without clear it.

That certainly depends on what software controls your screen:

	VT100 emulator
	X-windows system
	Motif
	Microsoft Windows
	OS/2

You should repost with that information.  Specifying your
compiler, machine, and operating system also would be good.

www.adahome.com