* Calling external file from ADA95
@ 1996-10-19  0:00 William Lane
From: William Lane @ 1996-10-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

	I'm interested in how to call external module
from within an ADA95 program. The two textbooks I have
don't seem to indicate such a function. This is froma
 DOS environment... Also, if you can call external
.exe modules from within an ADA95 program is it also
possible to execute .ovl files?
				many thanks,
			-Bill Lane, CS student
			unextraordinaire

* Re: Calling external file from ADA95
@ 1996-10-21  0:00 ` Gautier
From: Gautier @ 1996-10-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

wlane@csulb.edu (William Lane) writes:
> 	I'm interested in how to call external module
> from within an ADA95 program. The two textbooks I have
> don't seem to indicate such a function. This is froma
>  DOS environment... Also, if you can call external
> .exe modules from within an ADA95 program is it also
> possible to execute .ovl files?
> 				many thanks,
> 			-Bill Lane, CS student
> 			unextraordinaire

With GNAT, use the EXEC or EXEC_COMMAND procedures in the DOS package
for the archive 'paqs.lzh' at

  http://www.unine.ch/math/Personnel/Assistants/Gautier/Gaut_FTP.htm