From: kilgallen@eisner.decus.org (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: Migrating from ActivAda to ObjectAda
Date: 1996/11/26
Date: 1996-11-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <329B102C.429B@magic.fr>, Jerome Haguet <strategies@magic.fr> writes:

> We have just bought the new Ada compiler from Thomsoft (formerly Alsys)
> More than an evolution, it seems to be, according our first tests, a
> new product.

I never used the old one.

> The problem is the following :
> How do you adapt an organization based on libraries and invocation files
> to this new product.
> There is nothing about migration in the documentation we received.

But the new one is horribly light on documentation.  In response
Thomsoft (now renamed to another A-word) has said they are working
on printed documentation for V7.1 and for materials charges of
about $30 they will send the current working draft.  For your
particular problem that might be worth it if only to see that
there is nothing included and feed that back to them before the
final version.

> Every remark will be welcome.

So that is my excuse for the above non-answer to your real
question :-)

Larry Kilgallen