* Dos package with Gnat ???
@ 1996-11-18  0:00 Arnaud Jayet
From: Arnaud Jayet @ 1996-11-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm a new user of Gnat-Dos compiler. I'm seeking for a "DOS" package
like the Turbo Pascal or Turbo C DOS unit to have an API for managing
files, directories, drives...

I saw a Command_Line package, is it OK ?

Where can i find documentation - package description
about all packages provided with Gnat Compiler distribution (3.05) ?

Thanks for any help.

--
Arnaud JAYET
LIFL Bat M3, Bureau 312

* Re: Dos package with Gnat ???
@ 1996-11-18  0:00 ` Gautier
From: Gautier @ 1996-11-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <329051CA.607C@lifl.fr>, Arnaud Jayet <jayet@lifl.fr> writes:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a new user of Gnat-Dos compiler. I'm seeking for a "DOS" package
> like the Turbo Pascal or Turbo C DOS unit to have an API for managing
> files, directories, drives...
>
> I saw a Command_Line package, is it OK ?
>
> Where can i find documentation - package description
> about all packages provided with Gnat Compiler distribution (3.05) ?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> --
> Arnaud JAYET
> LIFL Bat M3, Bureau 312
> F59655 Villeneuve D'ascq Cedex FRANCE
> email : jayet@lifl.fr
> --

I've made a very basic DOS package. Unpack DOS.AD* from the PAQS.LZH
archive at:

    http://www.unine.ch/math/Personnel/Assistants/Gautier/Gaut_FTP.htm