From: tannen@dudley.geg.mot.com (David Tannen)
Subject: Re: Tasks vs Task Types
Date: 1996/05/08
Date: 1996-05-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article qc6@gde.GDEsystems.COM, Michael Levasseur <levass@gdesystems.com> writes:
> What is the difference between Tasks and Task Types?

You can instantiate a generic w/ a task type but not with a task 8-).
(Think of the possibilities - link list of tasks <G>).

> This relates to Pragma Priority and Size clauses.

But seriously, you have hit on the reason to do task types.  If you
need to adjust the size or priority I think the only way you can do
this is w/ a task type.  In fact, I am now in the habit of making
all my tasks task types so that I can 'fine tune' the size.

David Tannen				     (tannen@dudley.geg.mot.com)
Motorola, Scottsdale		(602) 675-1074		     m/s H1119
Member of TCCCS/Iris, TeamAda, and TeamOS/2
Christian Acronyms: B.I.B.L.E.=Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth