From: whiting_ms@corning.com (whiting_ms@corning.com (Matt Whiting))
Subject: Re: Ada 95 for Windows is here!
Date: 1996/07/30
Date: 1996-07-30T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <31F587A5.636A@thomsoft.com>, Dave Wood <dpw@thomsoft.com> writes:
> We are proud to announce our first generally
> available release of ObjectAda for Windows, the
> first validated Ada 95 compiler for Windows 95
> and NT.
>
> {stuff deleted}
>
> 1. Contact your local sales rep or call us at
> 1-800-833-0042 to arrange an Early Adopter
> purchase of Personal, Professional, and
> Enterprise products.

I don't know who my local sales rep is and two calls to the above 800 number
have gone unanswered.  Well, the machine answered and took my messages, but
nobody returned either call and the first call was nearly a week ago.

I'm hoping you're just so busy selling Ada compilers that you don't have time
for "early adopter" inquiries!  Is there another number I can try or is there
an automatic way to find out who the local sales rep is for my area?

Also, is the "Enterprise" product the same as the ActivAda/NT product?  I don't
recall the early version of ActivAda having an "Enterprise" edition.

Matt

Matthew S. Whiting, P.E.         | Corning Incorporated | (607) 974-6317 phone
Manager Advanced Control Systems | HP-ME-01-034         | (607) 974-6752 fax
whiting_ms@corning.com           | Corning, NY 14831    |