From: Gautier.DeMontmollin@maths.unine.ch (Gautier)
Subject: Re: DOS interrupts with GNAT 3.04
Date: 1996/12/23
Date: 1996-12-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <E2qt4t.KAx@nonexistent.com>,
Rich Maggio <maggior@world2u.com> writes:
> I am wondering if there are any provisions (aside from interfacing to another
> programming language) in this Ada compiler to access the software interrupts
> in DOS.  The reason is this: by doing this, it would be very simple to put
> together a package to perform nice screen output - cursor positioning,
> character attributes, etc.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Rich Maggio

The interface with DOS interruptions is done in a package (DJGPP_Library if I
remember well) of the vga-pack (EZ2LOAD). I've played with it some time ago
for mouse and screen interruptions. Browse the archives PAQS and TESTS at

    http://www.unine.ch/math/Personnel/Assistants/Gautier/Gaut_FTP.htm

Gautier