* Re: HELP : Ada Interactive Course needed
       [not found] <01bbdb9d$edb48600$4413c0c2@steens.rovsing.dk>
@ 1996-11-26  0:00 ` bscrawford
From: bscrawford @ 1996-11-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <01bbdb9d$edb48600$4413c0c2@steens.rovsing.dk>, "Steen
Suurballe" <ssu@rovsing.dk> writes:

>Does anybody know if there exists a book with diskettes
>for an Ada self study course ?

I don't know of anything that exactly fits your request, but there are
several computer-based tutorials available -- and, of course, there
are a number of texts available.  I am the author of a series of
interactive turorials called HOT_Ada (Hypergraphic tutorials in
Object Technology and Ada 95).  See the following web site:

     http://members.aol.com/HOTAda/

General information about books, tutorials, and various resources
can be found at the following sites::

     http://www.adahome.com/
     http://www.acm.org/sigada/education
     http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/

Good luck,

Bard S. Crawford
Stage Harbor Software
9 Patriots Drive
Lexington, MA  02173
USA

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-11-26  0:00 UTC | newest]