* Current Definition of Software Crisis?
@ 1996-09-21  0:00 Sam Harbaugh (AQ)
From: Sam Harbaugh (AQ) @ 1996-09-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

What is the current definition of Software Crisis?

I suggest that useability and correctness is the current "crisis".

sam harbaugh
palm bay, florida

p.s. I will compile a list of answers and post it here and to my "intro to
sw eng class".

>Ada-Europe'97

>International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies

>"Good software engineering practice, based on appropriate
>techniques and supported by suitable tools, is the solution
>to the software crisis"

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-09-21  0:00 UTC | newest]