* Rt Java, Home of the Brave, Heads Up!
@ 1996-04-23  0:00 Sam Harbaugh (CP)
From: Sam Harbaugh (CP) @ 1996-04-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Aren't these people neighbors of Home of the Brave?  Maybe he can drop by
their place and sell them Ada95. Or Ski by or whatever they do there :-) :-)

sam harbaugh  harbaugh@acusys.com

-----------------------

http://atddoc.cern.ch/Atlas/DaqSoft/summary/URDSummary.html

>>"Front-end" DAQ http://atddoc.cern.ch/Atlas/FrontEnd/document/draft.ps
>>
>>Software Development Ideas
>>http://atddoc.cern.ch/Atlas/DaqSoft/swdev/SWDevEnv4ATLAS.doc_1.html
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Bob Jones
>>CERN - European Laboratory for Particle Physics
>>ECP/atd, Ch-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland, Europe
>>email: Robert.Jones@cern.ch, tel: +41 22 767 8046 (CET), fax: +41 22 767 8350
>>

>__
>Kelvin Nilsen, Research Scientist                       voice: (515) 294-5143
>151 ASC II, CATD                                          fax: (515) 294-9519
>Iowa State University                            internet: kelvin@iastate.edu
>Ames, IA  50011                   http://kickapoo.catd.iastate.edu/index.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-04-23  0:00 UTC | newest]