* Ada 95 Course Anywhere?
@ 1996-03-21  0:00 74221.736
From: 74221.736 @ 1996-03-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm interested in finding out information about any Ada 95 courses available.

Does anyone know any vital info such as:

1)  Companies offering training
2)  Pricing
3)  Class Duration
4)  Synopsis
5)  Class Size Restrictions
6)  Other requirements (for me as the customer)

Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin L. Johnson
Synesis Inc.

* Re: Ada 95 Course Anywhere?
@ 1996-03-22  0:00 Jean-Pierre Rosen
From: Jean-Pierre Rosen @ 1996-03-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 12:27 21/03/1996 GMT, you wrote:
>I'm interested in finding out information about any Ada 95 courses available.
                                                 ^^^
You said "any", so I assume that courses in French in far-away countries
still qualify...

>Does anyone know any vital info such as:
>
>1)  Companies offering training
ADALOG, 27 avenue de Verdun, 92170 Paris FRANCE.

>2)  Pricing
2900 FF (plus taxes)

>3)  Class Duration
2 days

>4)  Synopsis
General overview of all of the new features of Ada 95

>5)  Class Size Restrictions
10 participants maximum

>6)  Other requirements (for me as the customer)
Previous knowledge of  Ada 83
+------------------------------------o-------------------------------------+
| P-mail:                            | E-mail: rosen@enst.fr               |
|   ADALOG - 27 avenue de Verdun     |    Tel: +33 1 46 45 51 12           |
|   92170 Vanves - FRANCE            |    Fax: +33 1 46 45 52 49           |
+------------------------------------o-------------------------------------+

* Re: Ada 95 Course Anywhere?
@ 1996-03-22  0:00 ` Steve Doiel
From: Steve Doiel @ 1996-03-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In <4iri0f$crt@dub-news-svc-5.compuserve.com>, <74221.736@compuserve.com> writes:

>I'm interested in finding out information about any Ada 95 courses available.
>
>Does anyone know any vital info such as:
>
>1)  Companies offering training
>2)  Pricing
>3)  Class Duration
>4)  Synopsis
>5)  Class Size Restrictions
>6)  Other requirements (for me as the customer)
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Kevin L. Johnson
>Synesis Inc.

At Tri-Ada 95, I gathered information on a number of companies that offer
Ada training.  I have no experience with any of these companies, but you did
ask for _any_ information.

  Gourmet Software Training (310) 447-0126
    "Transitioning to Ada 95 does not have to be a frightening experience"

  JCS - Windows Ada Training (208) 522-0875

* Re: Ada 95 Course Anywhere?
@ 1996-03-28  0:00 ` Carl Bowman
From: Carl Bowman @ 1996-03-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <4iri0f$crt@dub-news-svc-5.compuserve.com>,
 <74221.736@compuserve.com> wrote:

>I'm interested in finding out information about any Ada 95 courses available.
>
>Does anyone know any vital info such as:
>
>1)  Companies offering training
>2)  Pricing
>3)  Class Duration
>4)  Synopsis
>5)  Class Size Restrictions
>6)  Other requirements (for me as the customer)
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Kevin L. Johnson
>Synesis Inc.

The AdaIC has a wealth of Ada related information, including a
database of computer classes, on its Software Engineering Host.  If
our electronic service doesn't answer your question fully, we can be
reached at (703) 681-2466 or adainfo@sw-eng.falls-church.va.us.  We
are trained to point you toward any Ada information you seek.  The URL
for our World-Wide Web server is http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us.  To
avoid waisting bandwith I will send you detaied access information via
E-mail.

Carl Bowman
Ada Information Clearinghouse