* Seeking software archives for ada
@ 1995-03-19  8:22 William Oszust
From: William Oszust @ 1995-03-19  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm looking for anonymous ftp or www sites which maintain Ada software
packages for functions used in science and engineering. Such as fourier
transforms, laplace, kalman filters, etc... Any information in locating
these sites is appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

William Oszust                         e-mail:    oszust@norden.com
Westinghouse Norden Systems            Telephone: 1-516-845-2525
75 Maxess Road                         Fax:       1-516-845-2907
Melville, New York 11747

* Re: Seeking software archives for ada
       [not found] <Pine.SOL.3.91.950319031334.8363A100000@syssun1>
@ 1995-03-21 22:48 ` Stephen L. Arnold
From: Stephen L. Arnold @ 1995-03-21 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.950319031334.8363A100000@syssun1>,
   William Oszust <boszust@norden.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for anonymous ftp or www sites which maintain Ada software
>packages for functions used in science and engineering. Such as fourier
>transforms, laplace, kalman filters, etc... Any information in locating
>these sites is appreciated.

Have you registered with AdaNet?  Sorry, I guess it now goes by the name of
ELSA (Electronic Library Services and Applications).  Call the help desk at
(800) 4441458.

==
=  Stephen L. Arnold                                          =
=  Geodynamics Corporation             *********************  =
=  P O Box 5548                        *                   *  =
=  Vandenberg AFB, CA  93437           *     This Space    *  =
=    voice:   (805) 7348232  x68838   *      For Rent     *  =
=      fax:   (805) 7344779           *                   *  =
=    email:   sarnold@terminus.com     *********************  =
==