From: del@babel.dialix.oz.au (Del)
Subject: Pthreads and GNAT for Linux
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 10:33:14 GMT
Date: 1995-03-02T10:33:14+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

Does anyone know about the status of any development going on
to interface Pthreads, GNAT tasking, and Linux?  I have a few
hangers-on around here who are interested in getting either
involved in the development or contributing some code, just
I don't want them to go re-inventing the wheel.

(And I'm too busy to do anything about it yet -- my priorities
are Xlib/Xt/Motif interfaces for GNAT).

Del
--
Del                            | del@babel.dialix.oz.au