From: Magnus.Kempe@di.epfl.ch (Magnus Kempe)
Subject: Re: Ada 95 GNU-Hypertext RM?
Date: 16 Mar 1995 10:01:50 GMT
Date: 1995-03-16T10:01:50+00:00	[thread overview]

Scott M. James (lightnin@eng.umd.edu) wrote:
: Does anyone know if there exists an Ada 95 reference manual in GNU
: Hypertext?  I have one for Ada 83, made by Mark Atwood, but can not
: seem to locate a corresponding conversion of the machine readable RM
: for Ada 95.

It should be fairly easily to derive new versions of the programs I
wrote to generate the HTML hypertext version of RM95.  If you have a
document that describes the format of the annotations to generate (e.g.
GNU TeXinfo) and you grok Perl, we can discuss it.

If you would like to generate a different format of hypertext markup,
I'll gladly share the Perl scripts I have written, under the condition
that proper credit be given (to obtain these scripts, send me e-mail,
explaining the particulars of what you intend to do).

gaj@visicom.com (Glenn Jackson) wrote:
:
: As an aside, what is the correct syntax for referencing hypertext links

The "Uniform Resource Locator" address (URL) of Hyper-RM95 is
  http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/LRM/9X/rm9x/rm9x-toc.html
(see question 3.2 of the WWW FAQ)
--
Magnus Kempe		"I know not what course others may take, but as for me,
Magnus.Kempe@di.epfl.ch  Give me Liberty... or give me Death!" -- Patrick Henry