* Ada Compiler for PC
@ 1986-12-02 22:43 Bill Webb
From: Bill Webb @ 1986-12-02 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know a company that sells site license for an ada compiler
that runs on the IBM PC?

Please respond to BWEBB@USC-OBERON.ARPA or

Bill Webb
USC
University Computing Services
Los Angeles, CA  90089-1291
-------

* Ada compiler for PC
@ 1991-03-17  1:56 <zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!usc!jarthur!petunia!news@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu>
From: <zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!usc!jarthur!petunia!news@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> @ 1991-03-17  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am interested in purchasing an ADA compiler for my IBM compatible
computer.  I know that Meridian makes the ADAvantage compiler.  I
would like to know who else makes compilers, and about how much the
are going for.   Also, I would like to get the numbers for these
companies if possible.   Thanks.

ssenkere@polyslo.calpoly.edu  |  I go to parties, sometimes until 4.
ssenkere@demeter.calpoly.edu  |  Its hard to leave, when you cant find the door

* Re: Ada Compiler for PC
@ 1993-09-16  8:40 cis.ohio-state.edu!magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!howland.
From: cis.ohio-state.edu!magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!howland. @ 1993-09-16  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <CDEE0C.B1B@pica.army.mil> schico@pica.army.mil writes:

>Hi, I am looking for a PC-DOS based Ada compiler.
>Comercial or otherwise.

Alsys-Karlsruhe gave us a worn-out (producing 286-code only!)
at an acceptable price for students (campus licence).
The success was overwhelming: within 2 weeks about 50 students
installed their compiler on their home-PCs.
The students are happy with this compiler
(which is presumably out-of-date for industrial purposes).
The number of interested students seems to grow towards 100,
with the beginning winter semester.
The most surprising fact to me: there were but a few complaints.
(since 5 or so weeks).
Some of them are developing indeed software for their own purposes
or for educational projects.

Regards,

Peter Hermann   Uni Stuttgart

* ADA Compiler for PC
@ 1995-01-05  0:00 FKT Cheung
From: FKT Cheung @ 1995-01-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

Can anyone please tell me where I can find an ADA compiler for the PC,
possibly freeware/shareware?  It would be very useful if you replied me
by e-mail.  Thanks very much in advance.

Best Rgds. =)

--
   .--. .--..-------.___ ___  _____ _______________
+-: .--: ,. : .-. .-/   |   \/  _  \\_____   \____ \---------------------+

* ada compiler for pc
@ 1995-04-04  0:00 Greg Schmitt
From: Greg Schmitt @ 1995-04-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Howdy again.  Do any of you know of a Public Domain Ada compiler
that runs on a PC and follows the Dod's 83 standard?  I can
download it from pretty much anywhere in the internet.
Thank you.

Greg Schmitt
gschmitt@cs.mtech.edu
greg@mbmgsun.mtech.edu