From: cs5gr@scms.rgu.ac.UK (Graeme Raffan)
Subject: Re: Has anyone got an solution to this problem....?
Date: 16 Mar 1995 17:00:25 -0000
Date: 1995-03-16T17:00:25+00:00	[thread overview]

I specifically wrote at the end of my first letter to mail
me "IF YOU CAN HELP"!

To all those small minded people out there, that does NOT mean
"if you want to hastle me for asking for help in the first place".

So if you can't/don't want to help then just don't bother and
keep your views to yourself.

Thank you,
	Graeme.