From: jjag@v3600.vilspa.esa.es.
Subject: CODARTS, ADARTS
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 12:17:04 CET
Date: 1995-02-23T12:17:04+01:00	[thread overview]

Hello everybody,

I'm needing examples about the use of codarts and adarts methodologies
I have got information about them, but I want to see practical
examples.

If anybody could help me please contact me by my e-mail address:
	JJAG@VILSPA.ESA.ES
If anyone wants information about these methodologies I can let
him/her the papers that I have got.

Thanks in advance

Julio Alhambra