From: ssartor@ivory.trentu.ca (SERGE)
Subject: Research Help Needed
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 1994 04:59:18 GMT
Date: 1994-10-30T04:59:18+00:00	[thread overview]

	I am doing research on the support that the Canadian government
gives to the Hardware and Software industry.  I am looking for information
on the amount of support, monetary and otherwise, that not only the
Canadian government but also other governments in order to do comparisons.
If you have any information which may assist in my studies please let me
know.  If you have adresses which would help in my study please also let me
know.  Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

--
Sergio Sartor			\	Internet:  SSARTOR@TRENTU.CA
HBSc Computer Studies/GIS	\         Telnet:  192.75.12.103

Have a NICE day! :)