* Ada for Linux...
@ 1994-10-18  6:36 Darryl Robert Hunter
From: Darryl Robert Hunter @ 1994-10-18  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anybody know where I can get an Ada compiler that runs under Linux??
It has probably already been mentioned in this group, but a reply would be
appreciated...

Darryl Hunter

|               |                     For the ultimate in Adrenaline,      |
|            ___|___                  mail me back for information...      |
|             __|__                                                        |
| ___________|_____|___________       s9312658@pitvax.xx.rmit.edu.au       |
|(____\ /_______________\ /____)                                           |
|     / \    |_____|    / \           s9312658@arcadia.cs.rmit.edu.au      |
|          /(___|___)\      \_/                                            |
|        0   \     /   0   \|_|/     "It's the closest you'll get to God." |
|              \_/           O                                             |
|__________________________________________________________________________|

* Re: Ada for Linux...
@ 1994-10-18 15:49 ` M.A.Cooper
From: M.A.Cooper @ 1994-10-18 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Darryl Robert Hunter (s9312658@arcadia.cs.rmit.EDU.AU) wrote:

: Does anybody know where I can get an Ada compiler that runs under Linux??
: It has probably already been mentioned in this group, but a reply would be
: appreciated...

: Darryl Hunter

: --
:  __________________________________________________________________________
: |               |                     For the ultimate in Adrenaline,      |
: |            ___|___                  mail me back for information...      |
: |             __|__                                                        |
: | ___________|_____|___________       s9312658@pitvax.xx.rmit.edu.au       |
: |(____\ /_______________\ /____)                                           |
: |     / \    |_____|    / \           s9312658@arcadia.cs.rmit.edu.au      |
: |          /(___|___)\      \_/                                            |
: |        0   \     /   0   \|_|/     "It's the closest you'll get to God." |
: |              \_/           O                                             |
: |__________________________________________________________________________|

	Hi there,
		the binaries for gnat on linux are on sunsite.unc.edu
under /pub/linux/devel/ada and all mirror sites.

		Hope this helps
*	         M.A.Cooper@bradford.ac.uk                    *
*	"Real programmers don't write documentation"          *

* Ada for LINUX
@ 1996-09-15  0:00 EMANUELE COSTA
From: EMANUELE COSTA @ 1996-09-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
        does anyone know where I could find a good Ada compiler for LINUX?
        I've heard that somewhere a version of gnat can be found.
Thank you
        EMANUELE

PADANIA LIBERA

   \           Emanuele Costa
    \^_        costa@unix.lancs.ac.uk
     ) /       Computer Science and Mathematics
    / \        Lancaster University

              web-site: http://www.leganordsen.it/nazioni/romagna/index.htm

* Re: Ada for LINUX
@ 1996-09-17  0:00 ` Jerry Petrey
From: Jerry Petrey @ 1996-09-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

EMANUELE COSTA wrote:

> Hi,
>         does anyone know where I could find a good Ada compiler for LINUX?
>         I've heard that somewhere a version of gnat can be found.
> Thank you
>         EMANUELE

See:

 ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat

== Jerry Petrey  - Consultant Software Engineer - Member Team Ada   ==
==                  Rockwell Collins Commercial Avionics Group      ==
==                  Melbourne, FL   email: gdp@mlb.cca.rockwell.com ==

* Re: Ada for LINUX
@ 1996-09-17  0:00 ` Jerry Petrey
From: Jerry Petrey @ 1996-09-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1996-09-17  0:00 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 1996-09-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

EMANUELE COSTA <e.costa@LANCASTER.AC.UK> wrote:

>Hi,
>        does anyone know where I could find a good Ada compiler for LINUX?
>        I've heard that somewhere a version of gnat can be found.
>Thank you
>        EMANUELE

http://www.gnat.com/

Pascal.

--|------------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                               Team-Ada Member |
--|                                                           |
--| EDF-DER-IPN-SID- Ing�nierie des Syst�mes d'Informations   |
--|                                                           |
--| Bureau G1-010           e-mail: pascal.obry@der.edfgdf.fr |
--| 1 Av G�n�ral de Gaulle  voice : +33-1-47.65.50.91         |
--| 92141 Clamart CEDEX     fax   : +33-1-47.65.50.07         |
--| FRANCE                                                    |
--|------------------------------------------------------------
--|
--|   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pascal_obry
--|
--|   "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"

* Ada for linux
@ 1997-11-11  0:00 Webber
From: Webber @ 1997-11-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a version Ada for linux like gnat has for dos?

* Re: Ada for linux
@ 1997-11-11  0:00 ` Robert S. White
From: Robert S. White @ 1997-11-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <648erv$mm0@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>, webbert@worldnet.att.net
says...

>Is there a version Ada for linux like gnat has for dos?

ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/gnat-3.10p-i386-linux-bin.tar.gz

also you can use the mirrors at

http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/ada/pal.html

  or

http://www.cdrom.com/pub/ada/pal.html

Look at http://www.adahome.com  for a good Ada help starting point.
Robert S. White         -- An embedded systems software engineer
e-mail reply to reverse of: ia us lib cedar-rapids crpl shift2 whiter

* Re: Ada for linux
@ 1997-11-11  0:00 ` Terry L. Dunbar
From: Terry L. Dunbar @ 1997-11-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Webber wrote:

> Is there a version Ada for linux like gnat has for dos?

  Most certainly, try www,gnat.com for the Ada Core Technologies native
product.

TLD Systems produces LINUX based cross products.  For what targets are
you
interested?

Terry Dunbar // TLD Systems // 310/542-5433