From: Chris Gentle <gentlec@ifte.sed.redstone.army.mil>
Subject: Alsys ActiveAda Compiler
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 15:53:23 GMT
Date: 1994-11-29T15:53:23+00:00	[thread overview]

Is anyone out there using the new Alsys ActiveAda 32-bit compiler for Windows?
The project I'm working on just got a copy and we've already found problems.
We have Ada code interfacing to several C modules.  However, the compiler will
not link the object files output by our various C compilers (Visual C++ 1.5,
Borland C++ 4.02).

If anyone else is having this problem, let me know.  I can send more details
about the problem then.  Don't want to clutter up the message if no one else is
using the compiler.

Thanks,

Chris
gentlec@ifte.sed.redstone.army.mil