From: cgasparo@harp.aix.calpoly.edu (Conan Gasparotti)
Subject: Compilers and Next
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 22:46:19 GMT
Date: 1994-11-17T22:46:19+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi! I'm new to this group so sorry you haven't seen me post before. I am
in desperate need of a compiler for the Next computer platform. It needs
to be compatible with version 3.0. Please point me to an FTP site where
I can find one as all of my archie and gofer attempts have come up null
(though I did find some nifty random number routines). Thanks in advance
for any help.
Steve H.B.