From: daniely@sydney.DIALix.oz.au (Daniel Yuen)
Subject: Re: Looking for Ada programmers in Sydney, Australia
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 94 19:57:56 GMT
Date: 1994-11-15T19:57:56+00:00	[thread overview]

The Sydney base of my company is looking for at least a DOZEN additional
software engineers with recognised Ada programming experience in a
real-time environment in a variety of design, systems integration and
software testing roles in two of its defence projects.

So if you are interested, send me your Resume or contact me for more
information.

Regards.

daniely@sydney.dialix.oz.au