From: ferguson@tron.bwi.wec.com
Subject: WE NEED A GOOD Ada SORT PACKAGE!
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 22:10:14 GMT
Date: 1994-11-01T22:10:14+00:00	[thread overview]

We are looking for a generic Ada sort package that will be efficient for
extremely large numbers of records residing on disk (~700,000), occupying about
20 MB of memory, which are locally out of order (i.e. the data are only
unordered in a small region of the whole).  The application will reside on a
UNIX workstation.  If there are commercially available sort packages, we'd sure
like to know where they are!  We are not sure whether the GRACE or BOOCH
components have any robust sort packages for large data sets.