From: mbersohn@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca (M. Bersohn)
Subject: ADA95 COMPILER for an SGI Workstation?
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 1994 20:09:03 GMT
Date: 1994-12-30T20:09:03+00:00	[thread overview]

Dear Ada-fans,
    My best information is that there are no ADA95(aka ADA9x)
compilers available for SGI workstations. If anybody knows
of such a compiler could they kindly email me about where
to buy it?
    Thanks in advance.
	BTW,I am neither for nor against ADA; I just want to
try it out to have an at least somewhat informed opinion.
                          Sincerely yours,
						  Malcolm Bersohn
						  mbersohn@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca