From: progers@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu (Pat Rogers)
Subject: Intermetics NOSC comp-order tool
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 11:08:35 EST
Date: 1994-12-28T11:08:35-05:00	[thread overview]

Someone once posted a personal note to me indicating that they had fixed
a bug in this program concerning the handling of subunits (among others
that I had already fixed).  I deleted your message accidently.  Since it would
would of use to many, would you contact me again?
I will act as a focal point for those that want the fixes...

Many thanks,
Pat Rogers
Team Ada
--