From: cmarqui@relay.nswc.navy.mil (Cheryl Marquis)
Subject: GNAT for Microsoft Windows
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 14:50:37 GMT
Date: 1994-12-20T14:50:37+00:00	[thread overview]

'Mornin all.

I know this has probably been asked to death, but I normally
don't pay too much attention to the tools for Microsoft Windows
announcements.

A colleague of mine has just finished an Ada class and wants to
play (he thinks Ada is way cool BTW :D ) with a compiler for
Windows.  Would one of you kind souls please point me in the right
direction to find the GNAT Windows port (if there is one).

Thanks very much and if I don't post again before the holidays

 "Happy Holidays to all!!"

Cheryl