From: Caroline McCullough <mccull@ifte.sed.redstone.army.mil>
Subject: AETECH Ada Compiler Problems
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 17:06:33 GMT
Date: 1994-12-12T17:06:33+00:00	[thread overview]

We are having problems using AETECH's IntegrAda for Windows Version 1.2
compiler.  If anyone has had any of these same problems please let us know.

1.  Can you compile DOS applications with AETECH?  We are having problems
    referencing the standard packages from DOS.  We have no documentation for
    writing DOS applications.

2.  Existing code:
      end record;
      for sym_record'size use 70 * system.storage_unit;

    Produces:
      *ERROR*  This size is not supported for this type (J.4.17)

    In the AETECH Compiler documentation, Chapter 13, a thousand bits is
    allocated for the size expression.  The above existing code uses 560 bits.

3.  The AETECH IntegrAda windows environment sets up default directories for
    the scratch files and the ".obj" output files.  Where can the defaults
    be changed for the .sym, .jrl, etc. files?  I am only able to compile
    out of the C:\IADAWIN directory in order for the compiler/linker/binder
    to find all the pertinent files.  When I compile on  "D" drive under a
    subdirectory, files cannot always be found.

Thanks,

Caroline McCullough
mccull@ifte.sed.redstone.army.mil