From: curtis4@muvms6.wvnet.edu
Subject: Windows programming
Date: 11 Dec 94 09:49:48 EDT
Date: 1994-12-11T09:49:48-04:00	[thread overview]

I am trying to use Alsys Active Ada compiler for Windows but I have never
written Windows programs before.  What I would like to know is if anybody
could give me some advice as to where to start or perhaps somebody could
maybe send me some example code of simple programs written for windows in Ada

Thanx