* DTR 11735 Extensions for Realtime Ada
@ 1994-12-22 11:07 Erik Naggum
From: Erik Naggum @ 1994-12-22 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

a Draft Technical Report on Extensions for Realtime Ada (ExTRA) is out for
balloting.  I'd like to read it, but the copy I got is very bad.  before I
complain to ISO and have another one sent to me (which will take weeks), is
a postscript version of this document available for FTP somewhere?

#<Erik>
--
requiescat in pace: Erik Jarve (1944-1994)

* Re: DTR 11735 Extensions for Realtime Ada
@ 1994-12-22 20:57 ` Tom Griest
From: Tom Griest @ 1994-12-22 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <19941222T110757Z.enag@naggum.no> Erik Naggum <erik@naggum.no> writes:
>a Draft Technical Report on Extensions for Realtime Ada (ExTRA) is out for
>balloting.  I'd like to read it, but the copy I got is very bad.  before I
>complain to ISO and have another one sent to me (which will take weeks), is
>a postscript version of this document available for FTP somewhere?
>
>#<Erik>
>--

Erik,

If the draft is 5.0 (dated Nov 16, or so) then there are .txt and
.ps copies as well as Ada source on the ajpo host:

    ajpo.sei.cmu.edu:/public/RRG/current

-Tom