From: RLOKER01@HARRIS.COM  (Robert C. Lokerson)
Subject: Re: Anyone out there subscribe to Aviation Week?
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 14:14:02 GMT
Date: 1994-10-28T14:14:02+00:00	[thread overview]

In Article <MIKEH.94Oct27145628@oh58d-pdssc.ssd.fsi.com> "mikeh@ssd.fsi.com (Michael Hann)" says:
> mfledman@seas.gwu.edu (Michael Feldman) writes:
> > I would like to contact the publishers of Aviation Week. If anyone
> > in netland receives this magazine, I'd appreciate getting a fax of
> >the masthead with publisher/editor phone/fax numbers. Please fax
> > to 301-229-7408.
>
> The fax is on its way.  At 3 x 10^8 meters per second it should be
> there soon.

I had to wonder if Feldman's post was a sort of "poll" to see who was reading
this group.  Surely GWU's library get Aviation Week. I brought in a copy
today, expecting to FAX the relevent page, but thought about it and visual-
ized the flood of responses he (should have) gotten.

What was this really about?

Aside to Feldman... I've got 4 sibling-alumni from GWU and went to public
school with Dean Mason's son, if you go back that far. :-)

  R.C. LOKERSON (BOB)      MAIL ADDRESS:      VOICE : 407.729.2257
  HARRIS MDSO/MIS/DCC/ATG     HARRIS E.S.S.   SMTP  : RLOKER01@HARRIS.COM
  BLDG 15/RM 838              P.O. BOX 37     CCMAIL: RLOKER01
  PALM BAY, FLORIDA           MELBOURNE FL    FCC   : WA3PKX
                              32902           HOME  : 407.725.8024

  (I WROTE IT, NOT MR. HARRIS)

When rayguns are outlawed, only outlaws will have rayguns-Natl Raygun Assc