From: agate!howland.reston.ans.net!europa.eng.gtefsd.com!fs7.ece.cmu.edu!news.s ei.cmu.edu!ajpo.sei.cmu.edu!wellerd@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (David Weller)
Subject: Review: Elec. Eng. Times article on Ada 9X.
Date: 20 Sep 93 15:17:58 GMT	[thread overview]

In the Sept 13 issue of the Electronic Engineering Times, there
is a regular column called "Embedded Insights", by Alexander
Wolfe, subtitled "Ada on the comeback trail."

This is, IMHO, the fairest article I've _ever_ seen.  Not only does
he say nice things about GNAT and the 9X effort, but he also does
NOT proclaim that Ada will save the world and close up the ozone hole.

Most importantly, perhaps, is his ability to cover the "important"
territory in a small amount of space.  This one's a keeper - tuck
it in your wallet or purse and wave it in front of people when they
ask about Ada 9X.  They won't think you're a zealot, trust me :-)

dgw
--
type My_Disclaimer is new Standard.Disclaimer with record
	AJPO, SEI : Cognizance := Disavow_All_Knowledge;