* Re: HELP: novice Ada programmer looking for lib
@ 1993-09-17 15:10 David Tannen
From: David Tannen @ 1993-09-17 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article 93Sep16160017@deadhead.mitre.org, dao@deadhead.mitre.org (David A. O
ndzes) writes:

> I just started coding in Ada and I coming from a C/C++ background. I have Sun
> Ada and was wondering if there are any RPC libraries.
>
> Thanks
> David Ondzes
David,

You should contact Asset (librarian@source.asset.com) I am sure I saw an Ada
binding or implementation of RPC.  Does anyone know if PAL has this in its
repository?

---
David Tannen
tannend@source.asset.com
tannen@tigger.geg.mot.com
-- "Dependance on wizardry to mitigate the fundamental limitations
--  of software is called 'hacking'."  Grady Booch.
--
-- Developing MS-Windows applications often requires 'wizardry'.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-09-17 15:10 UTC | newest]