From: tinton.ccur.com!cjh@princeton.edu  (Christopher J. Henrich)
Subject: Re: Courseware available in SE, OOD, OOP
Date: 6 May 93 16:33:38 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <SRCTRAN.93May5234233@world.std.com> srctran@world.std.com (Gregory
Aharonian) writes:
>    Great.  One more way to make it harder for any Ada company trying to
>sell Ada courseware.  Karl must be smiling once again.
                       ^^^^ How is Karl Nyberg involved...? Oh, er,
                            never mind (embarrassed :-) )

>Greg

When the clock strikes 13 (see summary line), not only the last
stroke but all previous ones are open to question.

The background to Mr. Aharonian's posting is an announcement from
AJPO of interesting material that is now available from the SIMTEL
repository (plus advice on how to get it).  Mr. Aharonian has been
complaining bitterly that AJPO and related DOD agencies have been
remiss about letting us (a) know what they have on offer
(b) avail ourselves of it.  Behold, AJPO starts to redress the
grievance.  Is Mr. A satisfied?  Does a chicken have lips?

I hope nobody has counted very much on success in making
Mr. A feel better.

Mr. A is actually more reasonable than he seems.  Some of his
complaints have merit.  We just have to be cool and selective in
deciding which ones.

Regards,
Chris Henrich