From: ravi@lub001.lamar.edu
Subject: Binary Files in ADA, how?
Date: 25 Mar 93 01:28:11 GMT
Date: 1993-03-25T01:28:11+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I am posting this for one of my freinds.
Hi Ada Lovers,

I have a problem with FILE read/write and generally need to do Input/
Output from Binary files in ADA.

Can some one help by giving some pointers? Are there any standard packages
for this? Is it possible to do Binary I/O and if there is any book/article,
can someone please send info to the following address:

cs_yuw@cs4.lamar.edu

Thank You, very much in advance.
If there is considerable interest on this query, I will force this freind
of mine to post a summary.

Amy.