From: egoforth@cs.wm.edu (Edward R. Goforth)
Subject: Help - need trunc function
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1993 05:54:44 GMT
Date: 1993-03-18T05:54:44+00:00	[thread overview]

Help.  I'm converting FORTRAN programs (which of course
used mixed-mode operations) and I need a "trunc" function
which will return the integer portion of the argument.
I need to trunc floats to long_integers.  A simple
long_integer(FLOAT_VAR) rounds instead of just returning
the integer portion.  This function needs to work for
positive, negative and 0 arguments.

Please respond via e-mail to "egoforth@cs.wm.edu".

Thank you all.

Ed...