From: olavip@cs.tut.fi (Poutanen Olavi)
Subject: Re: looking for lex/yacc for Ada, for Ada packages
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1993 14:53:31 GMT
Date: 1993-03-15T14:53:31+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <1993Mar9.170043.23392@imag.fr> arrouye@imag.fr (Yves Arrouye) writes:
>Hi,
>
>I am looking for tools like lex and yacc, which will generate Ada code,
>in order to help implementing a syntax analyzer in Ada. I am looking for
>*publicly available* tools, please...

I know one public place where you could get something. It is the results
of the ASENTO (Ada Software Engineering Tool) project, which was going at
Tampere University of Technology, Finland, a few years ago.

There is an Ada yacc (YACCA) and an Ada interface generator (Adaface).

They are available at machine kaarne.cs.tut.fi (130.230.3.2) for
anonymous ftp. The directory is pub/src/ASENTO. At TUT Mr. Hannu-Matti
J{rvinen, hmj@cs.tut.fi, knows more of this software.

This availability is also mentioned in Ada Letters, Jan/Feb 1993, article
Reusable Software Components, page 60.

Regards,

Olavi Poutanen

Testwell Oy (develops and markets Ada test tools TBGEN System and TCMON System)
Kanslerinkatu 8, SF-33720 Tampere, Finland
tel. +358-31-165464, fax. +358-31-183311, email. olavip@cs.tut.fi