* VAX Ada documentation
@ 1993-06-07 19:04 Andrew Chin
From: Andrew Chin @ 1993-06-07 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

As the VAX Ada at our site has negligible documentation or technical
support, I'd greatly appreciate any pointers to any manuals,
electronic or otherwise.  I'll summarize replies.
--
Andrew Chin/Dept of CS/King's College London/London WC2R 2LS/England
achin@dcs.kcl.ac.uk   Probably not KCL's opinion.   + 44 71 873 2832

* Re: VAX Ada documentation
@ 1993-06-09  2:40 deccrl!news.crl.dec.com!dbased.nuo.dec.com!digits.enet.dec.com!brett
From: deccrl!news.crl.dec.com!dbased.nuo.dec.com!digits.enet.dec.com!brett @ 1993-06-09  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1993Jun7.190401.8495@xenon.dcs.kcl.ac.uk>, achin@xenon.dcs.kcl.ac.u
k (Andrew Chin) writes...
>As the VAX Ada at our site has negligible documentation or technical
>support, I'd greatly appreciate any pointers to any manuals,
>electronic or otherwise.  I'll summarize replies.
>--
>Andrew Chin/Dept of CS/King's College London/London WC2R 2LS/England
>achin@dcs.kcl.ac.uk   Probably not KCL's opinion.   + 44 71 873 2832
>           * Fighting racism is not a special interest *

The three VAX Ada manuals [LRM, Developing Ada Programs, Runtime Reference
Manual] are all available from DIGITAL on CD-rom in Bookreader format.

/Bevin
DEC Ada Team
Digital Equipment Corporation