* ADARTS info anybody?
@ 1993-06-23 16:04 David Weller
From: David Weller @ 1993-06-23 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can anybody provide me an ftp site wehere I can snag some
info on ADARTS?
--
-Comments above aren't neceessarily the opinion of the SEI, AJPO, or CAE-Link-
David Weller  |  Have you hugged your DRAGOON lately?

* Re: ADARTS info anybody?
@ 1993-06-24 11:24 Doug Brown
From: Doug Brown @ 1993-06-24 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Can anybody provide me an ftp site wehere I can snag some
>info on ADARTS?

I do not know any ftp sites, but the following Software Productivity
Consortium might help:

  ADARTS: An Ada-based Design Approach for Real-Time Systems
  Report SPC-TR-88-021

The address for SPC is:
  2214 Rock Hill Road
  Herndon, Va 22070