From: mdisea!mothost!schbbs!tigger!tannen@uunet.uu.net  (David Tannen x2325)
Subject: Re: Building OSF/Motif Interfaces with Ada
Date: 1 Jun 93 15:55:31 GMT	[thread overview]

As per the the Alsys' post from Linda, I sent here an email message asking why
they did not post the announcement in this group.  I never received a direct re
ply but I did see
the announcement reappear in this group.

I would like to see the vendors announce their new products and services in thi
s group.
It helps us keep informed with what is available.

As for Greg and his post - more power to him.  I hope he makes some money becau
se of his announcement.

David Tannen
tannen@mack.geg.mot.com
or