* Re: Defense Software Reuse Directory: STO.HLP 1/3
@ 1993-06-01  1:42 Michael Feldman
From: Michael Feldman @ 1993-06-01  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <C7quGs.1Hn@world.std.com> srctran@world.std.com (Gregory Aharonian)
 writes:

>    We are posting a guide to our databases in the form of three Microsoft
>Windows Help-formatted files.  The files list the titles to over 9,000 such
>programs, in over seventy different application areas.  The files are
>broken up into six UUENCODED files, a group of three, a group of two, and
>a single file.  Concatenate the respective UUENCODE files, uudecode the
>resulting files (which should be named STO.HLP, PHYSICS.HLP and MATH.HLP),
>binary transfer them to an MSDOS system, load them into a Windows area, and
>access them via Window's Help system (using the Open File menu selection
>under Windows help).

Posting this is a terrific idea, Greg. It'll get you some good PR, I hope!
Maybe even something more tangible...

Mike Feldman
Michael B. Feldman
co-chair, SIGAda Education Committee

School of Engineering and Applied Science
The George Washington University
Washington, DC 20052 USA
(202) 994-5253 (voice)
(202) 994-5296 (fax)
mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Internet)

"The most important thing is to be sincere,
and once you've learned how to fake that, you've got it made."
-- old show-business adage

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-06-01  1:42 UTC | newest]