From: seas.gwu.edu!mfeldman@uunet.uu.net  (Michael Feldman)
Subject: Re: Draft Ada 9X Reference Manual
Date: 2 Jul 93 02:13:10 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <C9I25v.KGt@inmet.camb.inmet.com> stt@spock.camb.inmet.com (Tucker T
aft) writes:
>A preliminary draft (version 3.0) of the Ada 9X reference
>manual is now available for anonymous FTP on ajpo.sei.cmu.edu.

[stuff deleted]

>The files are available in the following well hidden place
>on ajpo.sei.cmu.edu (they may move to a more public place
>relatively shortly):
>
>    public/ada9x/mrtcomments/rm9x/v3.0
>
>and
>
>    public/ada9x/mrtcomments/rm9x/v3.0.compressed

[stuff deleted]

Thank you for announcing this, Tucker! I do think it should move up
one level, or over to ada9x/ada9x.reports. The uninitiated will never
know what "mrtcomments" means, let alone to look for the RM there!

At least have AdaIC put in a symbolic link from the decent location
to the "real" copy in the indecent one.

Thanks!

Mike Feldman
Michael B. Feldman -  co-chair, SIGAda Education Committee
The George Washington University -  Washington, DC 20052 USA
202-994-5253 (voice) - 202-994-5296 (fax) - mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Internet)
"Pork is what those other guys get from the Government."