From: drodman@hotel.mitre.org (David B Rodman)
Subject: Re: Programs wanted
Date: 26 Jan 93 13:35:13 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <1993Jan25.180334.4567@wvnvms.wvnet.edu> pk115050@wvnvms.wvnet.edu w
rites:

>1. Determine the number of nodes and edges that are present in a piece of
>ADA code.
>
>2. Determine the following from a piece of ADA code:
>   A. The number of unique operators.
>   B. The number of unique operands.
>   C. The total number of operators.
>   D. The total number of operands.
>
>Any help will be appreciated.

I have to agree with Dave Emery, what you are asking for is alot. I doubt
that you will be able to find source to do this, however you may find $$$$ tool
that will help. You could start with paul@reasoning.com . I understand that the
have a new ada parser for their tool set. There may be other companies providin
similar types of services.

David Rodman
My opinions are my own and not endorsed or sponsored by my employer. Besides wh
would pay for them.